Saturday, February 16, 2013

CNY 2013


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODEHHHHHH! :D
It's the year 2013 and according to the chinese animal zodiac, it's the year of the snake.


Since last year was the year of the dragon! Go clockwise to know the animals of years accordingly :)


As usual, every year, on the night of Chinese New Year eve, we have a family gathering at my grandparents house. We have this family dinner where we actually sit down and eat together without caring about our weight lol. It's like an annual family gathering for most of us. Met my dad that day. Glad to know he hasn't changed a bit :) btw, saw this photograph of me and my bro during our younger years. HAHAHAHHA was i really that chubby? :O Anyways, fireworks blasted off at midnight to start our official Chinese New Year! 


Taken in church lift on the first day of Chinese New Year(CNY). My ootd.


with mum and bro.


with mum. got asked by a stranger whether i was her sister, WHUUUUUT. Do i look that old to you? -.- Mum seems happy to feel younger though..


Basically slept the whole afternoon after church. I literally blacked out. I was that exhausted. Screw visitors. I NEEDED MY SLEEP! Finally woke up in the evening and went to my far cousins house(Ivory). We just recently found out we were related after all these years of friendship LOL. Hung out at her house for the rest of the night. Got bored and went to Starbucks to chill.


Our drinks that day. Planned to watch a movie at someone's house but cancelled the plan halfway since some people had early curfew and also had to pick a younger cousin up and brought home. BOOO. Would have appreciated my movie time :(


Day 2 of CNY. This was my coordinate that day. Theme : Blue and Layering.


Spent the whole day with mum visiting all her friends. It is kinda like a tradition to do so every year though it can get really tiring. I mean, i don't really do adult talk and plus, i keep getting bombarded with questions about my future which i haven't actually planned out yet :/ Went to Sam's house for some youth gathering. I think i haven't been to youth for almost 2-3 years already. lol. Personal issues. and.. IT WAS SO AWKWARD. i wanted to dig a hole and bury myself inside. yep. After this awkward moment, went to Howard's house last minute-ly. NOW THIS, I AM COMFORTABLE WITH. He is like my bruh yáll. :D Damn, it was tiring that day..



Day 3 of CNY. Top : Swallow casual top from Kitshen and Studded burgundy high waisted shorts from Lisa's Closet . Today was an outing with schoolmates. Basically, the gang from highschool which we all graduated already :D *happy dance*


me and my darlings.


Gabby and i.


I dont know why this picture is so blur. I AM SAD. But we finally remembered to take group photos! Usually we forget and regret lol.


Two camwhore shots with Ryner. NO, he is NOT my boyfriend. HAHA. Last time i checked, i was still single. He's probably my longest friend ever. We've been stuck with each other in the same classes for the past 11 years since primary school up till we graduated highschool. We are sick of each other teehee. :D


with Bibii :D


Another one with Ryner. People said i got fatter. BOO. I guess so but still, i blame it on my baggy clothes hmmph! PLUS, you're supposed to gain weight during cny. I mean, all you do is visit houses and eat like a cow lol.



In total we went to 9 houses in 8 hours. We were so tired after the last house. But thank you for pardoning our intrusion in every house and for the red packets ngehehe ^_^v


I literally spent my 4th and 5th day of CNY lazing in the house whole day long. I finally had the break I've been craving and it feels so good to finally be fully rested. I was a sloth for both days. Well, 5th day of CNY happened to be Valentine's Day and since i didn't have a Valentine i guess i might as well sleep with my bed and read. I could use self pampering times. It was a fcked up morning for me though. I woke up in tears. Stupid nightmares. What a way to start a single girl's Valentine's Day. MEH. Not gonna lie, i am so jelly of all cute couples celebrating this special day. I wish i fell head over heels with a special someone and him do the same. :( BUT, i shall nto self pity myself, i have a brother who actually bought me chocolates. AWWW. he's the sweetest!! :') One day, i believe i will get my other half.. and hopefully it's soon ngehehe :P Can't blame a girl for wanting to be someone's special someone now can you? :)


6th Day of CNY : Spent the afternoon in the studio practicing for a showcase the next day. The formation was changed so many times i was a little dizzy lol. Went out with Gabby for a girl's night out. We pigged out and shopped quite a bit that day. GIRL TIMEE. It's been a while since i've spent time with her so yeah. Satisfied all my cravings and hers. 
Picture above : Cupcakes from Lovey Dovey Cupcakes and Premium Mango Shaved Ice from Bee Hive . Now looking at Gabby's picture, i am craving for Hielo!! D: 


Opened my red packets that night (favourite part of CNY) :D


7th Day of CNY (which is officially the last day of CNY for me) : Worked from 10am till 4pm, yes i have to start working again. I miss my one week leave already! D: Rushed home and got ready for the showcase my crew,  Vanity Crew , have been working on. Let's just say i hated dancing to the CNY songs. ugh. Even now they're playing in my head. How annoying D: Costume of the day shown above. Went to Alfresco for late dinner and the Lamb Chop was so yummmmeeeehh  

So, that's all about my eventful Chinese new year. Just want to wish you all a very prosperous new year. Gong Xi Fat Chai!! HUAT AHHHHHHHHHH ♥ xx





No comments: