Tuesday, July 13, 2010

45th GRSS SPORTS DAY! ;D

hello hello hello! (:
our GRSS sports day has ended succesfully.
from the 7th to the 8th of july, i have panda eyes dy!
woke up every morning for training and to go early for events!
the pain, was definitely worth it! I took 5 events all together.
3000m walk, 100m, 4x100m, 4x400m & the high jump!
and im so friggin hapiie cause i finally earned myself a gold for high jump!
and two bronzes - 100m & 4x100m and one silver for 4x 400m.
so overall, i am satistfied! the riding on the bus the last day was fun.
oh yeah, it was a very hapiie day! *memories saved*

below are some pictures! :-

after registering for events. needa wait.

i brought MATHS homework to the staidum to do.
how much more guai can i get? :D

apparently, im not that smart, so need people to teach ;P

and then i went to sleep. TIRED MUCH!

since its too hot to sleep there, Brandon lau asked us to go to
the opposite side. ts so much cooler and quieter there?
well minus all the laughing, slipper stealing etc etc. ;DD

and now tada, getting ready for 100m.

ke garisan, SEDIA?

bang! i got 3rd for saringan one ;P
with the time of 16 seconds?

i dislike this man cause he disqualified my friend.
my friend had a huge blow and he actually cried.
awww, its okay! tough luck and buu this man! x(

bryan and his many poses.
told you, i would have ur pictures ;PP

very "awesome" pose bry? :D

my house punya slogan ;)

ungu kawat got first this year but seriously,
this picture can give one nightmares.
like many said, so DISTURBING.

the pro-hurdles - NELSON! (:

and yes, many got sunburnt! :D
sadly, including me.

FINAL - 100M. NERVOUS THAT TIME.

run ahhhh! :D

hell yeah, i got third.
i earned myself a bronze medal! (:


my rumah's flag. sadly we didn get kejohanan this year like
thw last 10 years. its okay. we did our best! :))

you go, MO! (:

the jalan kaki event.
i did this event too. the 3000m one, and guess what?
i survived without getting LAST! :D

my biru kawat kaki.
well, we won for kebersihan though! :D
WE ARE CLEAN!

Bryan throwing lembing! :D

my high jump event, since i beat the rest and got first dy,
i wanted to attempt to break the school's record, HOWEVER,

I WAS JUMPING UP,

AND I WAS SOARING UP,

I GOT OVER THE WHOLE FRIGGIN THING,

AND MY BELOVED CRAMPED LEG HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!
D; sad si wa! and my face so epic! :)


but oh wells, i really loved this sports day this year!
you guys, my friends, gave me strength to run all my events with joy, love and support!
thank you oh lord for halping me and guiding me through it too!
i LOVE you guys! :D
Peace out sports day 2010!
all memories are SAVED!

No comments: